The Most Effective Promotional Products Under $1
By: Eric Root
Part of building your business into a brand is with repeat impressions. The more people see your company logo, the quicker they begin to recognize you, which leads to trust and finally sales. Repeat impressions are the staple of promotional products.
However, the sheer amount of products to choose from can be overwhelming. Especially when trying to find that one product that is both unique and creative. Remember the goal is to get something useful in the hands of consumers that will keep them reminded of your brand.
Often, these items must be found on a tight budget. You could end up feeling like the only products you can afford are the ones no one wants. Don’t let price get in the way of building your brand. At Spartan Printing & Promotional Products we use our years of experience to guide you through this process there are plenty of cost-efficient, useful promo items available.
Here are 10:
- Koozies-large imprint area and very useful for as low as $0.39
- Stress Reliever Ball (many shapes, colors and sizes) as low as $0.65
- Sunglasses (fun, daily use, imprint on the sides or the lens) as low as $.074 each
- Flying Disc (fun, outdoors, colorful) as low as $0.65 each
- Hand Sanitizer (travel size bottle, useful) as low as $0.59 each
- Pens (affordable, tactful, creative design) as low as $.25 each
- Tote Bags (eco-friendly, large imprint) as low as $0.75 each. Flashlight Key Tags (useful, visible) as low as $0.74 each
- Drawstring Backpack (large imprint, walking billboard) as low as $.092 each
- Beach Ball (colorful, outdoor events) as low as $0.74 each.
Give us a call or visit our promotional products page to learn more about inexpensive, yet highly effective promotional options.